VS.Php 2.6.4 released
This is another minor update to the 2.6 branch. The following are some of the key changes in this release:
- Fix indentation issues when using "else if"
- Fix reconnection issues on remote server projects. When the connection goes down, it will reconnect silently. It also has the ability to force a reconnection.
- Fix issue on remote project servers that allows to create new folders.
- Fix problem detecting if a remote folder existed
- Fix issue with saving credentials for remote server projects.
- Fix issue with XDebug and remote server projects with mapping breakpoints.
You may need to reactivate the software when you install it. Make sure you activate the software as an administrator.